Moon Purple KAL Kit for October 2013
By Fickle Knitter Design
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
These kits are SOLD OUT. If you'd like to participate in the Knit Along you may find the pattern for sale here.
We are hosting a Moon Purple Shawl KAL in the Fickle Knitter Design Ravelry Group from October 15th and run through October 29th, 2013. Kits ship immediately. Shipping is $4 for all Domestic packages and $9 for all International packages.
The Moon Purple Shawl KAL kit contains enough to complete the project:
- One 100 gram skein/430 yards of Serenity Silk Single by Zen Yarn Garden in the color of your choice. Serenity Silk Single is a luxury yarn made of 75% Merino, 15% Cashmere and 10% Silk. Select your color in the drop down menu above quantity. Please note that there are dye lot variations in each skein.
Color Choices (from left to right in the second photo):
- African Jade (green) SOLD OUT
- Frosted Teal (teal) SOLD OUT
- Jakey (blue) SOLD OUT
- Moon Purple (purple) SOLD OUT
- Poodle Skirt (dark pink) SOLD OUT
- Pop Rock (bright pink)
- Two hand crafted sterling silver stitch markers by Knitifacts. Each moon bead is made from pewter.
- A digital download of The Moon Purple Shawl Pattern. The PDF pattern will be sent electronically and paper copies will not be included in kits.
Moon Purple Shawl is a traditional triangle shawl knit from the neck to the long edge. The shawl has a knit-on border which means it’s not necessary to bind off 205+ stitches at once! The bold knit-on edging is worked back and forth over 14 stitches and a k2tog with the main body stitches every other row eliminates the large bind off stitch by stitch. This is a great shawl for beginning-intermediate Lace Knitters.
If you have a question while knitting please join the Fickle Knitter Design ravelry group for help. This is a great shawl for beginning Lace Knitters, if you can knit, purl, yarn over, k2tog, ssk, bobble, sk2p, and work a short row you can knit this shawl! If you get stuck please visit the Fickle Knitter rav group or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.XXX