Hippy Hippy Sheep
The Stargate Contest! is over and there is a winner! I'll post more later. But no worries, my love for all things
Richard Dean Anderson Sci fi continues on.
I'm planning a coup d'etat involving the venerated Flower Basket Shawl sometime this week. I have the most perfect yarn, Baby Silk from Elann. Does anyone else find the Pasticcio model mildly unnerving?
Here's a preview of the Chevron Lace Pullover commonly known as the
March Christmas Sweater.
Baxter gives his stamp of approval.
I am usually loathe to post quiz results in the old blog, but I'll make an exception since this one is pretty cute. I saw it first on the blog belonging to Snooze, who I can only hope likes the Soprano's as much as I do. (Snooze didja get my email?) I am not easily swayed by flattery. The comment Snooze left had
everything nothing to do with my linking her today.
I just got here via Laurie's blog...got you Bloglined now, I do. You hang with cool people and your knitting is fabu and I am your newest (but not onlyest) fan! I do however, find it curious that you say *y'all* which is a southernism and *braw* which is so New Jersey that it's Soprano. Any explanation? Signed, Your New Fan
I answered via email, and have chosen to share my reply with my accompanying thoughts added in bolded text:
Thanks for the laugh! I have a fan! The truth is I am a diehard Soprano's fan. There are people in the world who are fans of stuff, and that is really cool. Another truth is I said "Braw" because I figured if I said "Brawl" (the true way to say it in Southernese) no one would know what I was talking
about. And then all my Fans would go away and that would suck, I like fans. So maybe subconsciously I picked the Soprano's accent? Because I am a fan of the Sopranos, I heart you Tony Soprano!!!!! Ok Paulie Walnuts too. And Silvio.
I should be so cool! To have a fan, I love fans!.
Which flock do you follow?
this quiz was made by alanna
No pointing and laughing at the Hippy Sheep, mkay?
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops