Oh the fickleness of the Fickleknitter.
The Summer IK shorts (from the bath set) are cute, but the cotton tires my hands. I decree Summer IK shorts will heretofore be called "Pistachio" after the color of cotton ease I'm using.
March Christmas sweater is sometimes enjoyable, especially since I charted the pattern. But Classic Elite Venue crap tape is prone to needle poking and making my shoulder hurt from k3tog.
Triada. Evil be thy name. Whose idea was it to combine black, hot pink, and lime green? Oh yeah that would be mine. This knit has been elevated to
hate strongly disliked status. Going back and rereading the measurements I've realized this will not fit all drapey and ethereal over my chest. I will look like a realllllly big fish stuck in a reallllly small net should I be stupid enough to wear it. And who in the hell can I bestow $35 of ugly upon?
Spearfish Socks. After casting on on at least ten different occasions I think it's finally stuck. All I had to do was change Needles, Yarn, and Sock Size. I still had to cast on 3 different times last night. One holdup involved me trying to shove stitch markers I'd made onto split rings approximately 3 mm wide with a butter knife. Roberta had 911 punched into cell phone ready to go. As I've had accidents of supreme stupidity involving doing really ridiculously dumb things with knives before. I swear I'm not a circus performer.
all yarn Spearfish to be delectable.
You know it's bad when the trip to Star Wars: Revenge of the
Smurf Sith starts out with me putting my hands to my head and telling Bertie I'm using the force and can she guess what I am doing. She replied with the correct answer. I was being a dork. We were dorks in my house before we left, in the car, buying the tickets, in line, before, during and after the movie. For uber dorks everywhere I've taken a bad picture of the Star Wars Marquis.
A long, long line of 15 formed out side the theater.
We knit in line.
This is Roberta's gorgeous sweater
that I covet and I'm going to take even if it doesn't fit me.
Here you see pistachio. I don't know why my arm looks so incredibly huge except to mention foreshortening. Foreshortening also makes pistachio leg look much much bigger than my thigh. Ahem.
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops