My Kingdom for a Finished Object
In an effort to guilt/embarrass myself into completing something, anything, I've taken pictures of my
dirty laundry unfinished objects.
It's best to break it up into categories at this point.
March Christmas Sweater
This is what will one day be arms for the
March Christmas Sweater. I say eventually because I have yet to add holes for arms in the body of the sweater. This gift is for Christmas, so I have over 5 months to get my ass in gear act together. Anyone remember what size needles I knit the body on?
Ribs and Lace
I really enjoyed knitting this one. I have one sleeve left to go! I'm still sort of ambivalent about the sleeves but am reserving judgement until seaming.
Look at all those ends! And the edging, begging for lace. And where are the ties? Good thing this bebe isn't due until October.
Best Foot Forward
I am testing the frontier of knitting on these. I knit the cuff longer (to Husbands Specification), with cabling, and to Size 13 feet. I'd call your bookie if I were you, the odds of me running out of yarn are a good 2:1.
Oh my dearest Spearfish, how I wish you weren't on size US 0 needles.
Maybe one day soon I can finish this one and move on to the Second Sock. Also a good opportunity for placing bets.
Flower Basket Shawl
I'm nearly done the written pattern, but I want to throw in a few extra rows for length. I'll have no trouble finishing this as it's been a fun knit
except for all the counting.
Oh evil be thy name. I'll be weaving in ends and shipping Trans-Atlantic. As I can't bear to exist on the same continent. Luckily I have a pre-pubescent niece to give this to, since I've yet to meet a woman who it will fit.
385 stitches per row, enough said.
My Own Humble Designs
Scrap Wool Blanket
As you can see, this blanket is moving along slowly. I have more than enough scrap yarn to make a lovely blanket. Just no motivation.
Nordic Inspired Scarf
I'm steeking it. Because I am crazy.
Thankfully the lovely Joan M has created a Unfinished Object Knit Ring.
Someone has to crack the whip! Thanks Joan!
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops