Conservation of Yarn Momentum
In the interest of creating less entropy in the Universe (those that know me may commence laughing now) I've drafted a new theory*
You may want to steady yourself before you read my controversial new
Grand Unified Knitted Theory.
I'm either Casting on for new projects
You may wonder where I'm at now, well, I'm buying yarn. And I've limited myself to one project at a time and must finish everything that is not finished in order. It's going to be a long time before I can cast on again. Can you see where this is going? I am (Unless you are my Husband, I am lying for effect, or hyperbole) buying mass quantities of yarn. I have even decreed that I will take in my lunch** (potential energy) every day this week to build up for more yarn buying (kinetic energy).
I hope my new theory helps shed some new light on the 3 Newtonian Laws of Knitting.
1. A body remains at rest, or if in knitting motion it remains knitting uniform motion with constant speed in a straight line, unless it is acted on by an unbalanced external force like Husbands who angrily wave around newly balanced checkbooks.
2. The acceleration produced by an unbalanced force (Angry Husbands) acting on a body is proportional to the magnitude of the net force (How much money spent), in the same direction as the force, and inversely proportional to the mass of the body plus the mass of the knit object.
3. Whenever one body
exerts casts on a force upon a second body new object, the second body no new yarn exerts a force upon the first body (casting on); these forces casting on or buying new yarn are equal in magnitude and oppositely directed.
You may also substitute the words sewing, quilting, crocheting, crafting for all above commentary. All rights reserved.
*Hey Roberta, mc^2 - mc^2 = 0!
**Except for today, but it's a going away lunch. I can hardly carry in a peanut butter and jelly on pita sammich to a Restaurant can I?
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops