I have an unnatural obsession with Matt Damon -or- My Husband eats the last of the Pastries without telling me
It all started with
Jason Bourne Matt Damon's portrayal of Jason Bourne in the Bourne Identity. I didn't really take notice of him until the scene where he's reciting phrases in the mirror in different languages. I just read Mr. Hottie McGorgeousPants Damon got married! I bet he doesn't eat the last cookie without telling his wife. I suspect the Husband knows just the right yarn to buy to make it all up to me. Or has received at least 3 different emails outlining suitable yarn purchases. Or could buy me some beefcake Matt Damon posters for my wall.
But I digress. In my Doggy's continuing eat everything campaign he has reached a new level of yarn boldness. I awoke this morning to find two balls of Cashsoft (attached to my current sweater) strewn all over the floor in typical post doggy frenzy. I was able to untangle and rewind everything thankfully. I don't know how to make yarn (or couches) unappetizing to resident pooches, so if anyone has any ideas leave a comment.
In other news the Semester is officially over and I am done with 2 out of 3 required Presentations. I am so -over- presentations but I know they will continue to be a part of my life. I get so nervous, my stomach is all aflutter, my hands are sweaty and in some cases I feel as if I might pass out. I always feel more comfortable speaking in front of two or three people as opposed to say 20 or 30. I am quite thankful my Student Teaching days are over. Kudos to the Teachers of the World!
Now that I'm done with the graded portion of school I can focus for a few days on the house, both cleaning and decorating. If it were up to me I'd have the tree up and decorated Thanksgiving Weekend, but the Husband wisely requires a waiting period of at least 2 weeks before the Great Tree Purchasing Event. It typically involves lots of cursing, Pine Needles askew, and Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages. Also at some point the Cat decides the Ornaments are His Toys. This year I'm prepared. I have an extra bottle of Fat Bastard Chardonnay set aside for just such emergencies.
When I'm not cleaning, decorating, doing research, baking, and/or Christmas Shopping I will be
doing last minute gift knitting eating the last piece of fancy pants Christmas Gifted Chocolate* knitting.
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops