It is with great trepidation that I admit in my 29 years of living, I have successfully used an entire container of NOT ONE of the many hordes of cleaning products I've purchased since I became Suzie Q Consumer.
That is until I got Pregnant. I've even lured the Husband into the Method cleaning.
We've used it to clean
*The Kitchen and Bathroom Floors
*Anything that crosses my path
I'd apply it to my tummy if I thought it would prevent stretch marks. It may be non-toxic and smell less offensive than other cleaning products, but it is certainly no miracle stretch mark cream. Not that I would know.
Speaking of methods, my latest method of completing tasks is I'll get to it eventually. As if to say, if I don't finish my Thesis the baby won't come out! Or, if I don't put the sentient pile of laundry away there won't be more dirty laundry generated! Or if I just listen to this Battlestar Galactica Podcast my thesis will write itself!
I blame it on Pregmentia.
You'd have pregmentia too if you had another OB appointment where your weight was going to be sighed and clucked at. I'm compromising my cravings by not buying potato chips until after my Friday afternoon blood draw. Gods forbid they took a potato chip serum count in my blood, because I certainly couldn't claim healthy living at that shameful juncture. I'll just bring along a paper bag for my head just the same.
I have found time to make another in a series I'd like to call "Pregnancy Shrugs, The Only Small Thing On My Body."
I found this adorable and quick pattern on Craftster. I whipped it out in 2 days using Rowan's Cashsoft DK and size 11 needles. It doesn't get any more instant gratification than that. I've bookmarked a number of other shrugs to be knit up, including the Hot Lava Cardigan (idea blatantly stolen from the lovely Superstarra herself). Now I must get back to my
knitting potato chip eating Podcast listening cleaning thesis. Until next time.
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops