Let me present to you the latest in doorstops
Apparently there is a black screen of death that follows the dread-pirate blue screen of predeath. The worst is losing files and data. For example, I've been keeping track of the books I've read and now my excel file is gone. What if I look back in 20 years and can't remember that I'm reading Everything is Illuminated (by a man dubbed Jonathan Safran Foer), more Anne McCaffrey Pern books than I care to name, Hugh Laurie's book, Craig Ferguson's book, Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes, the Nanny Diaries, and all those Janet Evanovich books? I mean really.
The title of this post should really start with F.
Knittibell and I have
subconsciously unconsciously premeditatively been leaving my favorite word regularly in each others comments in a manner similar to laser tag. I look forward to see how she's going to use it next each time I get notification she's commented. And Annie? You're it! Ha.
Anyone who reads Samurai Knitter knows how this blurb is related to my favorite word (Sekhmet I'm talking to you little friend). I discovered Julie's blog through a link of good blogs listed in the Ravelry forums. And indeed it is good. Julie writes about knitting, copyright, her adorable
baby goober toddler, fascinating food history, and occasionally uses the F word. She's also hosting the Strikke Along.
Which brings me to another F.
I've knit and reknit the same 2 rows three times. The last time I opted to leave the mistakes in, and call that portion of the sweater "the back."
I'd be remiss if I didn't include my knit get together with some other local women on Saturday. Pictured from bottom left: Andria, Carolyn, La, Jill, from top left: Wendy, Me, and Silvia.
I'm not sorry to say I dropped my favorite word about a hundred too many times, decided which starlets inhabited the 7th level of Stupid, bought some yarn, ate some fabulous dessert, and enjoyed myself thoroughly. The best moment was when Andria was making a point about stars airing their va-privates in public, right as the waiter walked to our table. Upon hearing the vee word he deftly turned on his heel and walked out at such speed he barely heard the boisterous laughter that punctuated the punchline. His loss, really.
Which brings me to my last F of the day. If you've noticed an increase of profanity and general irascibility in ye olde blogge it's because I have to use the Husband's pre-doorstop laptop to create my posts early in the am, before there's enough time for the coffee to marinate and mellow. For Fuck's sake.
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops