In which I give myself the Giant Hairy Eyeball
Wii Fat Yoga
Just when I get comfortable in the saddle of my supremely tall horse, I get knocked out again. I was reading Desiknitter's thought provoking post on Yoga and remembering how much I disliked the it. But it turns out I'd rather do yoga in the privacy of my own home, directed by a cold and clinical insulting machine than by a blonde, crystal-hoarding, wispy new ager. The most vivid memory I have is of the teacher clutching my thigh, asking me to please wear shorts so she could see my leg while she was speaking and breathing mere inches from my face. It wasn't long after that me and my yoga panted legs stopped attending. I'd much rather practice yoga at home where no one can see me (or touch me) even if Wii Fat sometimes throws insults me (Hello couch potato! Do you sometimes fall down while walking? You are as wii fit as a 50 year old, Congratulations!) I've been doing my research to share other wii fat experiences. My favorite can be found here.
Speaking of Knitting
I spotted an enormous monstrosity yesterday in the parking lot at Kid's Club. It was the front end of a diesel 18 wheel truck with an averaged sized truck bed attached, perched precariously on John Deere sized tractor wheels. It had Orange Diesel Works emblazoned in 3 feet halloween-orange letters. If I had my wits about me I'd have snapped its photo along with the current priced of diesel per gallon, but I was too busy laughing hysterically at it's existence. To it's owner I'd say perhaps it's time to stop watching the Transformer Movie. And stop throwing good money after bad.
So it seems every time I go shopping with La we see one buffoon or another driving their enormously sized carnival mobile around town. I'm just saying.
In retrospect that one time the buffoon was me. La looked out of the corner of her eye when we were in the yarn shop while I was showing her my sport weight (6 st per inch) Nature Spun. I didn't really notice because my eyes glazed over as I talked too fast about the vest/sweater I was designing based on the icelandic lopi vests (3.5 st per inch). I have approximately 2,800 stitches before I can try on the
sadly malformed design. Honestly I'd rather spend a thousand hours with hippie dippy crystal crazed yoga instructors who arrive in giant mutant diesel trucks.
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops