Code Black! Get that Poor Girl out of here.
According to Wikipedia, South Coast Plaza is
An upscale shopping mall in Costa Mesa, California, USA, in Orange County, and one of the most notable shopping centers in the United States. In 2004, Women's Wear Daily reported that the mall had the highest sales per square foot of any mall in California, at about $800. It is also the third biggest mall in the United States.
The mall's collection of boutiques and department stores has made it one of the most alluded-to malls in the world. Characters in The OC, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, Clueless, and Beverly Hills 90210 all mention this particular shopping center as a center of teenage life. One sign of South Coast Plaza's prominence is its frequent inclusion as a store location in designer advertisements, alongside world shopping destinations like London, Paris, Milan, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beverly Hills, Bal Harbor, Boston, Chicago, and New York City.
South Coast Plaza is a special kind of hell reserved for those times when I'm not occupied writing to the manufacturers of my favorite shampoo telling them how much I like their product.
Visiting South Coast Plaza is as fun as Surgery. But not the elective kind.
I'd rather go to the Dentist after being stung by a thousand bees than visit South Coast Plaza.
I'd rather walk over broken glass that has been set afire than visit South Coast Plaza.
South Coast Plaza where even the mannequins do yoga (and the Inanimate Department Store Dummies do too).
Going to South Coast Plaza is task reserved only for those times of complete and utter desperation. I'll buy online or from Costco if I have a choice, but every one gets fragged once in a while.
Apple, The Paul Frank Store, Diesel, Crate & Barrel, and Pottery Barn (and all the other stores that are remotely interesting) are all centrally located in the B section of South Coast Plaza. The term B list originates from it's usage at South Coast Plaza. B-list translates to shops for people who merely aspire to obscenely upper middle class.
Here are some simple examples of the differences between A and B listers.
Air temperature cold enough to preserve the semi petrification on patron's (surprised on purpose!) faces.
Air temperature so hot I sweat off half my body weight pushing 30 pound child in 30 pound stroller. (Is that part of the A-list diet plan? Will I be thinner with bigger boobs by the time I walk outside to my Hummer?)
Security meets every one as they step off the elevator in to the "Penthouse" which is home to places such as Yves St Laurant and Oscar de la Renta.
Smarmy Sales associate in Sports Tragic helpfully sends you directly to elevator that serves the floor you're on and the parking garage. (Is that a hint?)
I've made a Terror Alert of the types of A-listers who would shop in the Wealthier than Oprah A-List section (and for the rest of us who wish to avoid anything to do with the alphabet).
Today the alert was yellowish orange with a flash of black (that was me scurrying out of there as fast as my ass would carry me).
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops