I'm here to tell you today that I can stop playing with my new camera any time I want too. 'Cause then I'll just have time to explore photo software and overdose on my daily breadmaker bread. Thus far I've wasted time messing around with white balance and normalize or equalize using the gimp (is that an unfortunate name or what?), and then waste even more time after I upload to flickr the real magic happens. Picnik gives fantastic control over exposure, (including local exposure), temperature controls, saturation, and probably some other stuff I don't know about yet.
Recipe Aside: The perfect Breadmaker Bread Recipe
Makes one 1.5 lb loaf.
9 oz warm water
1 tbsp softened butter
3 c flour
2 tbsp sugar
1.5 tsp salt
2.5 tsp yeast
1 heavy tbsp irony
Put all dry ingredients except for yeast in breadmaker reservoir. Add butter and water. Make a divot for the yeast in the flour mound. (I use the tablespoon to press out a spot). Add the yeast and place reservoir into breadmaker. Set for medium crust, 1.5 loaf and white bread. Start and in three short hours enjoy! Spread butter and raw honey on freshly baked bread for maximum enjoyment. Pose for self portraits while trying to look ironic.
Self portrait : tinkered within a pixel of it's existence, using every software option available. (The tee came from the $5 Threadless tee-shirt sale).
I'm actually learning about camera stuff too. For example you have to have something to focus on to take a picture in self portrait mode. Ever the artist I fashioned a dummy.
I think it's a suitable stand-in although she could stand to loose a few according to Orange County standards.
When not obsessing over the white balance 10 lbs I'm chasing Maya around with the camera as a card carrying member of the Mamarazzi. She wants to know why she can't chase cars with umbrellas and cross the street without cameras flashing in her face.
These days the only time she gets a break is when I'm drop spindling (shut up I can quit that any time too). This yarn is my current favorite, Midnight Merino purchased from the Dizzyewe. I didn't link the merino because I want it ALL FOR MYSELF. Buyer beware of giant eye rolling and teeth clicking if you buy
my the fiber. I may stalk your front lawn with a camera and empty spindle should you purchase it.
The good news is I'll be trailing koigu and freshly baked bread.
The smell of butter and honey on fresh baked bread will definitely overpower the Perfume d'Obsession, right? Anyway it's not my fault that the overexposure of Elmos, potties, and overdose of fresh bread along with half eaten chicken nuggets have addled my brain. I bet there's a tee shirt for that and a willing adolescent minded model somewhere....
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops