Tastes kinda like chicken
My Mama Janes Class is coming up! For the low, low price of $55 you'll get my special tips and tricks, some one on one attention, enough yummy mochi plus yarn for a pair of Mama Janes, some visual aids for knitting the pattern, buttons, and if you're really lucky you'll see me trip over my own feet, knock over a few shelves of yarn or fall down. That's a bargain at twice the price. Class is October 17th from 1-3 pm. Hurry though, spots are filling up fast!
When I first saw Kraemer Mauch Chunky Roving in sample sizes I couldn't stop thinking about it. I literally laid in bed thinking about how I could spin the wool together in rainbow colors and chain ply it into submission. A few dollars and days later I'm halfway done.
Frankly I'm in awe that I made something so pretty. My original plan was to spin it all up and then ply but I have to know how it's going to end! So a plying I will go.
I've also been working on a super secret wedding knitting project for a friend. This photo is an outtake of the examples I showed the glowing bride to be. It was fun (and great cardio) pulling out my dress and shaking off 5 years of dust.
But mainly looking at her gown made me want to get married all over again. Instead I'll most likely wear my cathedral length veil while doing house hold chores like chain plying and wedding knitting.
We have been getting ready for Halloween.
Maya Markerhands modeling her costume. I was thinking of doing some sort of robot but really does it get much easier than this? It'd probably be cheaper to go ahead with the cardboard robot since these wonder markers cost more per ounce than qivut.
I've been getting ready for Halloween by doing my best Ozzy impression.
Little Bat was created for the October installment of Phat Fiber but mainly so I could take a self portrait of me biting the head off a (pretend) bat.
Don't worry my tetanus shot is up to date and I'll be sure to wear my veil for all those (pretend) pesky rabies shots.
Pattern is available for FREE during the month of October here. Enjoy!
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops