Come see me at the Torrance WeFF Festival on Sunday!
I'll be vending at the WeFF Festival in Torrance, Ca this Sunday from 10-4. I'll be in the main Auditorium just like last year. I'll have my individual knitting patterns for sale, my brand new book, my always popular 15 Pattern binder, and yarn kits for sale during the show. If you can't make it to the show don't worry, you can still purchase patterns, collections and books in my ravelry store, my online shop, and as always from my retailers! I have patterns in shops all over the country as well as Canada and Australia so stop by your favorite shop and pick up a pattern (or three).
For a list of my upcoming shows please visit http://www.fickleknitter.com/shows to see where I'll be next!
I'll be bringing my Strauch Petite Drum Carder for sale--I just haven't had time to use it with all that's gone on this year and adding my nephew to my immediate family. So it's time to give the carder a new home where it will be used and loved by a new spinner! The carder retails for $485 (plus shipping) but I'm letting it go for $385 to a lucky spinner at the show. I also have a whopping big bag of carding fiber in bright colors that will go home with the carder. There's all kinds of great fiber in the bag, some exotic llama, beautiful mulberry silk, super soft merino and lots more! It's enough to get you going with your brand new toy.
I used the carder to make art yarns just like this one. By request I'll have a small selection of my one of a kind art yarns for sale at the booth, but be aware I don't have much left! Each yarn is one of a kind so once they're gone, that's it.
I'm debuting a new shawl pattern especially for the show, the Dora Shawl. This bright and happy version of the shawl is knit with Tilli Tomas Artisan Sock by Charlottesmom (which was by far one of my very favorite birthday gifts this year). I'll have the pattern available for $6 and a kit with the yarn available for $25.
I had a lot of fun designing and knitting this shawl. The pattern includes the written instructions as well as thorough charts, and been professionally tech edited and test knit. I'll be listing it for sale online over the next few days. The green sample is knit with one of my favorite squishable yarns, Holiday Yarn's FlockSock.
I hope to see you at the show this weekend, please stop by to say hi!
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops