Since Knitcircus published my first pattern in February of 2009, I've published 99 patterns, written and published my first book, and have had my knitting patterns featured for sale in 54 shops in the US and Internationally. I've traveled all over the country to vend at fiber shows, sign books, and introduce the concept of One Skein Knitting Patterns Using Luxury Yarns to knitters and shops.
And it all began with one person who finally said yes. Thanks Jaala, I'll never forget the moment you said yes to publishing my first pattern! Now we're both writing books (I'll be releasing books 2, 3 and 4 in the next 18 months), and Knitcircus has a wonderful series of Knitting Recipes Ebooks in the works as well as three other titles. Please have a look at Knitcircus' first in the series Knitting Recipes: Hats and Cowls and keep an eye out for Knitting recipes: Shawls and Scarves. The photography is so beautiful and the patterns are lovely.
So In honor of today's Interview in the latest Knitcircus Newsletter I'd like to have a little contest. Leave a comment in the comment section on my website, or tweet me @fickleknitter about your favorite thing about Knitcircus and I'll pick one comment using random.org on April 28th to win a signed copy of my first book, Leaves, Fickle Knitter Design Volume 1 and a skein of Tilli Tomas Artisan SOCK in "majestic" purple to knit the Wave or Particle Shawl.
I feel like we've grown up together with our respective businesses. Going way back to the beginning, Knitcircus was the first magazine to feature one of my patterns in print. And now I'm really proud to see how we both have grown in the past three years and looking forward to more growth in the future.
- "tilli tomas" "fickle knitter design" "one skein shawl"
- fickle knitter design TNNA Columbus 2011 Book Yarn Knitting Patterns Lace
- fickleknitter 2010 pattern publishing shows
- fickleknitter artyarns zenyarngarden teresaruch tillitomas
- fickleknitter blog maintenance
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design chameleon colorworks triangle shawl new pattern
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design limestone honeypot fleurdelise
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stakling notebook
- fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west driving 2011
- Fickleknitter fickle knitter design stitches west knitting patterns
- fickleknitter grief
- fickleknitter knitcircus
- fickleknitter knitcircus issue 12 sweet georgia
- fickleknitter NYC taxi
- fickleknitter pattern writing knitting
- fickleknitter photos
- fickleknitter ravelry unwind yarn burbank knitting patterns guest artis
- fickleknitter spinning knitting dyeing tina newton stephanie mcphee blue moon fiber arts yarn harlot
- fickleknitter stitch markers 5elementkntr knitifacts butterflysm
- fickleknitter teresa ruch scarf rocky mountaing dyeworks chameleon colorworks handspun
- fickleknitter tinyhappy rockymountaindyeworks teresaruch
- fickleknitter tivoli rhinebeck fabulousyarn
- knitcircus contest fickleknitter 14 pattern collection
- Yarn Shops